Navigating the currents of life... the hopes and dreams of building a family...married with 4 kids... living in a university town... middle-aged and growing older... all forms of bicycling (recumbent, fixed gear, road, xtracycle)... christus victor theology... left slanted politics... being Asian American... trying to make our world a better place for all... the hope of caring for the least among us... Jesus as a revolutionary...Cancer Survivor... Loving all things Code

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Life goes on...


Henry, Lisa, Pearl and I hang out more often now, whenever Lisa is in town. Hopefully, we will go to Korea when we are 60 years old.
T and Nguyen moved to Boston. We had our pickleball farewell celebration dinner. Chris Kim has been playing with us recently.
Wajohn moved to New Jersey. This was one of his last days at work. I am lucky to have work friends.
I am playing piano at the Lodge, several retirement homes, and public pianos. A woman bought me flowers at the co-op in appreciation. She called it her own private concert! It's become one of my escapes from reality, lol.
I bought Lisa's porsche, learning to drive stick again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers