Navigating the currents of life... the hopes and dreams of building a family...married with 4 kids... living in a university town... middle-aged and growing older... all forms of bicycling (recumbent, fixed gear, road, xtracycle)... christus victor theology... left slanted politics... being Asian American... trying to make our world a better place for all... the hope of caring for the least among us... Jesus as a revolutionary...Cancer Survivor... Loving all things Code

Monday, May 13, 2024

Piano and Soccer

I am grateful for piano and soccer.  I can easily spend a hour everyday playing the piano. Often, I bike ride to the local public pianos in town. On other occasions I play at the Odd Fellows Lodge and volunteer at local retirement homes. During COVID I learned on YouTube. Now, I subscribe to a couple of websites that teach piano songs.  Similarly, pick up soccer is a blast. It's great to play with FC Chill and the Purple AYSO adult league. I'm glad to share this time with Caleb and Philip. Both exercise and music is a true miracle drug for better sleep and mental health.  









No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers