Navigating the currents of life... the hopes and dreams of building a family...married with 4 kids... living in a university town... middle-aged and growing older... all forms of bicycling (recumbent, fixed gear, road, xtracycle)... christus victor theology... left slanted politics... being Asian American... trying to make our world a better place for all... the hope of caring for the least among us... Jesus as a revolutionary...Cancer Survivor... Loving all things Code

Friday, September 13, 2024

Retirement and Succession Plans

I announced my retirement. Pearl and I attended a meeting at CalPERS and I submitted my paperwork. Wajohn is back in CA and we are preparing sucession plans. Like college, retirement is a new beginning. With all the recent drama, I am ready. I look forward to family, travel, piano, Odd Fellows, biking, soccer, pickleball, quacera, game nights, Kings games, local music, breakfast meetings, coffee dates, Opera house, responsible beverage server, sound board operator and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers