Navigating the currents of life... the hopes and dreams of building a family...married with 4 kids... living in a university town... middle-aged and growing older... all forms of bicycling (recumbent, fixed gear, road, xtracycle)... christus victor theology... left slanted politics... being Asian American... trying to make our world a better place for all... the hope of caring for the least among us... Jesus as a revolutionary...Cancer Survivor... Loving all things Code
Saturday, August 29, 2026
It's hard for me to ponder or understand the my travels to Newport and return to NAPS. My experiences are both new and nostagic. Seeing John Wolf, Chris Perrone, Jon Heller, and Charlie Coiro was remarkable. Teaching is a wonderful, but consuming job. I lecture for two hours each day, then I'm in constant "help" mode for 75 minutes in Extra Instruction. The students are in uniform now. I watch them prep for sports and Physical Fitness tests in the afternoon.
I feel both lost at times, but also at home. While I enjoy teaching and the structure that the job provides, it's also work, a time commitment, with stress. We need structure, we need some stress; but what is the right balance?
I'm compel to offer software solutions for NAPS. It's what I do...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment